How to obtain Application form and prospectus
- An application form may be downloaded from the SALA’s Websit: www.salamysore.com.
- The Prospectus / application may be obtained on payment of Rs.350/- by DD or Cash from SALA, Chamundi Hill step cross, Ooty Main Road, Mysore-570025.
- The application / Prospectus may get from the Local couching centre/ Local art Teacher (Guru) directly on payment of Rs 350/- in you district.
Note: The student has to furnish DD number and date clearly in the application form.
How to apply.
The student should study the prospectus carefully in detail and fill in the application form which is in the end of this book. The student has to furnish his choice of division and subject. The details may be had by contacting SALA, Mysore (0821-2484849) if any.
Instruction to Fill up application:
- The student has to fill two applications which are available at the end, very carefully in his / her own handwriting. The typed applications will not be accepted
- Your Division Means: Music/Dance/Visual Art: The Subject Means: Instrumental Music / Vocal Music/Light Music/ Bharata Natyam/Painting/Sculpture/Applied art/History of Art/Art Criticism. The Class means: First year/ Second Year/Third year. All these above details should be written clearly and legibly in your application from.
- The details about DD Number, date, Name of the Bank should be furnished in the prescribed column and DD should be enclosed with the application only. The fee is received in the form of DD and not in any other form.
- The attested copies of original certificates of your education qualification should be enclosed along with application form. The detailed list of all education certificates should be furnished along with application.
- Your recent photo should be affixed in the place prescribed in the application. The attested signature of any gezetted officer on your photo is a must.
- The application form may be filled in either in English or in Kannada language only.
- The original certificates or Provisional certificates and marks sheets must be submitted along with 2 sets of attested photo copies.
- In addition to the affixing photo on the application, also enclose 2 passport & 2 Stamp size photos along with the application.
- Two self addressed envelopes attested with Rs.10/- postal stamp should be enclosed with application from.
- The filled in application form should be sent either by Registered post / by speed post or acknowledgement may obtained submitting in person.
(The filled in application should be sent to the following address only):
Sri Allama Prabhu Lalitha Kala Academy (SALA),
Chamundi Hill Step cross,
Ooty Main Road, Mysore-570025.